Earl's Baby Land has been in business since 1980. For twenty-five years before that we were known as Flo's Babylane. Keeping the business in the family, Flo sold her shop to her cousin Earl. Earl's two daughters Janet C. Dubois and Beth C. Trahan now own and operate the business keeping the passion for heirloom sewing alive. Times have changed but Earl's still remains true to those traditional styles our grandmothers made for us. Our clothing is constructed by seamstresses who live in South Louisiana. Some of these ladies have been sewing for us for 25 years and even sewed for Flo's. We have two ladies in their eighties, who don't plan on stopping any time soon.
- We carry Girls sizes Infant through 6yr
- Boys sizes Infant through 4yr
- We have a large selection in stock and we take special orders
- Orders normally take about two weeks. This may vary depending on the season and other circumstances.
Methods of payment we accept:
- Local Checks
- Money Orders - If paying with a money order we must first figure out what the cost of postage will be and payment must be received before your order is shipped.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
Shipping costs are determined by weight, destination and insurance.
Returns or exchanges are welcomed within 30 days of receiving your order.